Wednesday, April 26, 2006

US Rep. Conyers Reports this Morning: US Soldiers Already in Iran?

Folks,

Source: http://www.conyersblog.us/archives/00000433.htm#comments


It is time to end one Madman's Regime that is ruining the Commonwealth of the United States, its Friends and Allies, & the Rest of the World... he is Rabid & Foaming at the Mouth.

I don't care where you live on this Planet... I don't care which Ethnic Race you are... I don't care which side of the Fence you Sit On--- this Madman needs to be Stopped with Extreme Prejudice at the hands of the United States Congress NOW!

Send Incoming Demands by Wire, Fax, or Email to The Congress--- Immediately!

Bang all Media sites as well... We need Critical Mass to Occur here.

My Blog & Forum are available as well for your Support & Convictions.

Regards,
M

PS: As for my NSA Friends -- Duck 'N Cover-- U remember the Drill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home